PDA

View Full Version : Tulip Poll Of The Day Ashley And Cheryl

Bumfluff
29th January 2008, 13:23
Posted in error, thought better of it, closed browser and didnt think it would post but it did, sorry PLEASE DELETE

sasguru
29th January 2008, 13:26
What do you recon Cheryl will do ?

WGAS? You are Denny and should claim your 5 pre-frontal lobotomies.

AtW
29th January 2008, 13:27
WGAS? You are Denny and should claim your 5 pre-frontal lobotomies.

You already had one. Why would you want more? Ah, because you already had one :laugh

sasguru
29th January 2008, 13:29
Shut it, Bus. Adm. boy and wannabe programmer ...

Peoplesoft bloke
29th January 2008, 13:35
What do you recon Cheryl will do ?

I don't reckon anything as I have no idea who these people are. Was there supposed to be a poll?

Bumfluff
29th January 2008, 13:37
Sorry this was posted in error I thought better of it and closed browser thinking it wouldnt post but it did sorry, admins please delete.

Troll
29th January 2008, 13:39
Sorry this was posted in error I thought better of it and closed browser thinking it wouldnt post but it did sorry, admins please delete.Act in haste.... repent at leisure

BrowneIssue
29th January 2008, 13:41
Is this another one of those threads that will never, ever go away?

:yay: I like them. They are fun.

Thanks, Bumfluff! :banana:

BrowneIssue
29th January 2008, 13:49
I don't reckon anything as I have no idea who these people are.Some footballer and his trophy pop starlet missus.

"In fact, the way things are going, there's a chance that Ashley Cole has probably had sex with you, too, in your sleep or when he walked past you when you were climbing up a ladder. But none of it matters, because Cheryl Cole has vowed to stand by her apparently marauding husband."

Do you care enough to want to know more (http://www.hecklerspray.com/cheryl-cole-ridiculously-still-with-that-husband-of-hers/200812085.php)?

PAH
29th January 2008, 13:55
Seeing the gutter press rounding on Cashley as they like to call them, it reminds me just why I think being a 'celebrity' is probably the last thing I'd want to be.

I suppose to be a true celebrity you've got to be willing to prostitute your private life to the lowest denominator, which is being stalked by the paparazzi and having total strangers make up stories about things you have never done. The papers don't care, they print a very small apology and retraction a few days later if they get caught out.

Clippy
29th January 2008, 14:09
I don't reckon anything as I have no idea who these people are. Was there supposed to be a poll?

The poll would be as follows:

Will Cheryl Cole leave millionaire footballer Ashley Cole after revelations of his extra marital affairs?

Yes - He has made a mockery of their wedding vows
No - The gutter press are being nasty and making these stories up
I am AndyW's long lost twin.

basshead
29th January 2008, 14:15
He had sex with me and told me he didn't need to wear a condom because they were only scabs, not warts.

Sysman
29th January 2008, 14:44
Sorry this was posted in error I thought better of it and closed browser thinking it wouldnt post but it did sorry, admins please delete.

It didn't work for TPD. Why should this thread be any different? :)

TheFaQQer
29th January 2008, 16:08
Posted in error, thought better of it, closed browser and didnt think it would post but it did, sorry PLEASE DELETE

I suspect it will quietly slip off the end of the rankings never to be seen again.

sasguru
29th January 2008, 16:11
I suspect it will quietly slip off the end of the rankings never to be seen again.

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you

TheFaQQer
29th January 2008, 16:12
I agree with sasguru. :talk:

Churchill
29th January 2008, 16:15
I agree with sasguru. :talk:

I don't, as a matter of principle!

Oh bollocks!

TheFaQQer
29th January 2008, 16:17
I don't, as a matter of principle!

Oh bollocks!

Close.

The correct line was actually "Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and **** my sister."

Churchill
29th January 2008, 16:18
Close.

The correct line was actually "Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and **** my sister."

I haven't got one, can I borrow yours?

TheFaQQer
29th January 2008, 16:20
I haven't got one, can I borrow yours?

Alas, you need to ask Gunnery Sergeant Hartman for his.

Lucifer Box
29th January 2008, 16:23
Alas, you need to ask Gunnery Sergeant Hartman for his.
He used to post here, didn't he?

Churchill
29th January 2008, 16:25
He used to post here, didn't he?

Until Captain Jack introduced him to certain "pleasures"... :eek:

Pondlife
29th January 2008, 16:28
Until Captain Jack introduced him to certain "pleasures"... :eek:

As long as he did the decent thing.

Captain Jack
29th January 2008, 16:33
As long as he did the decent thing.
I gave him a reach-around, if that's what you mean?

oracleslave
29th January 2008, 16:39
I gave him a reach-around, if that's what you mean?

:eek :eek

Captain Jack
29th January 2008, 16:40
:eek :eek
Don't worry, I'd do the same for you too. It's only polite.