• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tulip Poll Of The Day Ashley And Cheryl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulip Poll Of The Day Ashley And Cheryl

Posted in error, thought better of it, closed browser and didnt think it would post but it did, sorry PLEASE DELETE
    Last edited by Bumfluff; 29 January 2008, 13:36.

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    What do you recon Cheryl will do ?
    WGAS? You are Denny and should claim your 5 pre-frontal lobotomies.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      WGAS? You are Denny and should claim your 5 pre-frontal lobotomies.
      You already had one. Why would you want more? Ah, because you already had one

Comment

Shut it, Bus. Adm. boy and wannabe programmer ...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

What do you recon Cheryl will do ?
          I don't reckon anything as I have no idea who these people are. Was there supposed to be a poll?

Comment

Sorry this was posted in error I thought better of it and closed browser thinking it wouldnt post but it did sorry, admins please delete.

Comment

Sorry this was posted in error I thought better of it and closed browser thinking it wouldnt post but it did sorry, admins please delete.
              Act in haste.... repent at leisure
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Is this another one of those threads that will never, ever go away?

I like them. They are fun.

Thanks, Bumfluff!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  I don't reckon anything as I have no idea who these people are.
                  Some footballer and his trophy pop starlet missus.

"In fact, the way things are going, there's a chance that Ashley Cole has probably had sex with you, too, in your sleep or when he walked past you when you were climbing up a ladder. But none of it matters, because Cheryl Cole has vowed to stand by her apparently marauding husband."

Do you care enough to want to know more?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Seeing the gutter press rounding on Cashley as they like to call them, it reminds me just why I think being a 'celebrity' is probably the last thing I'd want to be.

I suppose to be a true celebrity you've got to be willing to prostitute your private life to the lowest denominator, which is being stalked by the paparazzi and having total strangers make up stories about things you have never done. The papers don't care, they print a very small apology and retraction a few days later if they get caught out.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X