• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia's most famous - and glamorous - female bodyguard killed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia's most famous - and glamorous - female bodyguard killed...

Russia's most famous - and glamorous - female bodyguard killed as her Porsche is carjacked in Moscow
    Last updated at 17:36pm on 29th January 2008

Russia's most famous female bodyguard Anna Loginova has been killed after failing to prevent her own Porsche being carjacked.

The glamorous 29-year-old died from head injuries after clinging onto the door handle and being dragged along the street at high speed as the car screeched away.

"She suffered serious injuries and died at the scene," said a police spokesman.

SWF pretty pics here (as well as rest of the article): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811

-------

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    SWF pretty pics here (as well as rest of the article): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811
    How can you describe anything from the Daily Mail as safe for work?

My firewall blocks everything from that site thankfully.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Oh dear, oh dear

Hi,

WTF happened to your search engine (MAJESTIK) plan?

You showed me some of your shamingly painful C# code years ago, on this forum, and it was complete and utter tulipe.

I would rather gouge my eye out with a rusty nail than look at your C# code again, but how's it progressing?

BM xxx

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Big release next week

Comment

Big release next week
          postponed every
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            postponed every
            It will be great, very witty majestic counter-attack, my squirrels told me so

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              Hi,

WTF happened to your search engine (MAJESTIK) plan?

You showed me some of your shamingly painful C# code years ago, on this forum, and it was complete and utter tulipe.

I would rather gouge my eye out with a rusty nail than look at your C# code again, but how's it progressing?

BM xxx
              Hey Bogey, welcome back. We need more like you to be a scourge on the assorted ne'er-do-wells, fantasists and illiterates who post on here
              All is explained by the fact that our Russian friend has a degree in Business Admin (!) and has deluded himself that he's a shit hot coder who runs a business.

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Big release next week
                I can't wait!

Really, Alexi, I have such high expectations of this project.

Google didn't see it coming, for sure!!!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I can't wait!

Really, Alexi, I have such high expectations of this project.

That's because they were looking through the binoculars the wrong way round.

Comment

We will just have to wait for their reaction to manifest itself, they might keep it shush though, but it will be obvious by what they think when I start wracking up numbers of people using my product

Comment

Working...
                    X