• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panorama on the deadly cocaine trade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panorama on the deadly cocaine trade

Just wondered what the cuk 'harmless cocaine' brigade thought of the documentary?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Sorry, I'm absolutely blitzed on charlie right now, what was the question again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Just wondered what the cuk 'harmless cocaine' brigade thought of the documentary?
      Is there a harmless cocaine group? where are they - I want to join!

Comment

Do we have a "harmless" brigade?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          Do we have a "harmless" brigade?
          well tpd is very harmless - not sure if they do cocaine though? I do hope so!

Comment

The trade exists due to Prohibition.

Change the Law - make the substance available on prescription in tablet form to be taken under clinical supervision .

Ditto for tobacco.

Im sure that will go down a treat with the Baccy Lobby - one hears Pope Tony is line for a director seat at British Tobbaco ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
              The trade exists due to Prohibition.

Change the Law - make the substance available on prescription in tablet form to be taken under clinical supervision .

Ditto for tobacco.
              When we had opium dens in the UK, was it a prohibited substance (can't be ar5ed to google)

We actually need the government to prohibit the manufacture, distribution & retailing of all tobacco products to really stop smoking... but that would lose them and companies selling patches revenue ... so I suspect the hypocrisy will continue
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

She hasn't posted since January 25th.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Opium was prohibited in 1920...
                  I thought they just rebranded it?

Sort of like Daz Ultra. It's still white, and you can't get whiter than that. Unless you're a member of the KKK apparently. Still, they have awfully clean sheets over themselves.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                  X