• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free beer is good

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free beer is good

Alcohol free that is

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Alcohol free that is
    How do you get a personality on alcohol free beer?

PS: Congrats on 9000+ posts

Comment

Alcohol free that is
      Watch out for the men in white coats, they are after you Alexi

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Alcohol free that is
        Not for me it aint, as I'm diabetic.

Alcohol-free beer is packed with sugar so not exactly healthy for anyone.
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          How do you get a personality on alcohol free beer?
          You don't.

HTH
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Free beer isn't everything.

I was once offered a contract at Whitbread, that included one free pint at lunchtime. I turned it down. The interviewer had insisted that they expected contractors to be there at 9 o'clock every morning.

Comment

Alcohol free that is
              AtW, it's called "urine" and it's only good for putting on your compost heap.

HTH.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
              X