• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wahay!!! Six Nations in HD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wahay!!! Six Nations in HD

Free live coverage from the Beeb in HD of England vs Wales

Amazed Sky didn't get exclusive rights
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post

Wales to win then - in HD

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      Wales to win then - in HD
      You reckon?

Bet you a pint!

Comment

I wish we had an anthem as stirring as 'Land of my Fathers' to sing at Twickers

Comment

It was in HD on the BBC last year - BBC have rights to the 6N.

They don't always broadcast the England away matches - certainly not Italy and France in HD, because I think they are re-using other broadcasters content

Comment

I wish we had an anthem as stirring as 'Land of my Fathers' to sing at Twickers
            What's wrong with "You're gonna get you F'kin' 'ead kicked in!!!" to any tune you wish?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              What's wrong with "You're gonna get you F'kin' 'ead kicked in!!!" to any tune you wish?
              I thought that was the Man U anthem.... or is it Millwalls?

Comment

Surely, "The Queen" is the national anthem for England, Scotland and Wales why hsould there be two anthems at these games and why are there three fr Irelend games. Ridiculous.
                England is the only side in the tournament that does not have it's own individual anthem (national or not).
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by interested View Post
                  It was in HD on the BBC last year - BBC have rights to the 6N.

They don't always broadcast the England away matches - certainly not Italy and France in HD, because I think they are re-using other broadcasters content
                  Didn't have HD last year....

Comment

I thought that was the Man U anthem.... or is it Millwalls?
                    Had a girlfriend years ago who was a Millwall fan, well no, her DAD was a Millwall fan, and a loopy, tattooed skinhead.

We used to get bevied up together sometimes, and, when mum and gf had gone to bed, he used to start into this patter: "don't ever feck my daughter! don't ever feck my little girl, or I will kill you!" - that sort of stuff.

Needless to say, I didn't see that relationship going anywhere.

Surprisingly, this ghastly oaf now has grandchildren and several sons-in-law who have lived to tell the tale.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X