• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Resurgence of the old fogies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resurgence of the old fogies

Bogeyman, LuciferBox, MarillionFan have all emerged in the past few days. What's going on? A welcome resurgence of the old fogeys I hope...
    Lets show these youngsters what a forum should be like
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Is andyw coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Bogeyman, LuciferBox, MarillionFan have all emerged in the past few days. What's going on? A welcome resurgence of the old fogeys I hope...
      I feel sure David Contractor Jr (and, hopefully, his mother) will be jetting in from his latest assignment any moment soon.

At least that's what Spartacus told me.

Comment

They've escaped from their old peoples home.

Comment

Old Goats Go For It !

Yeah but it's wit - they wouldn't understand.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
            I feel sure David Contractor Jr (and, hopefully, his mother) will be jetting in from his latest assignment any moment soon.

At least that's what Spartacus told me.
            And for a full house, Chico would make an appearance
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Ah,,,,,next you'll be using the phrases "in my day...." or "they weren't like this in the old days, they showed some respect!"
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                Ah,,,,,next you'll be using the phrases "in my day...." or "they weren't like this in the old days, they showed some respect!"
                For the avoidance of all doubt, David Contractor Jr never showed respect.

Comment

I'm sure milan's delighted, it's almost a return to the "good old days" before all these new people came along...
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    I'm sure milan's delighted, it's almost a return to the "good old days" before all these new people came along...
                    Yeah! sod off!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X