• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Beadle had a small kock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy Beadle had a small kock

on the other hand...

He's dead
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    on the other hand...

He's dead
    the wierdo from you've been framed? he's dead? when?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Beadle's no-longer about!!!
      Last edited by Churchill; 31 January 2008, 07:53. Reason: Corrected due to lack of apostrophe...

Comment

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3279203.ece

That is a great shame - I loved some of his stuff.

Comment

died of pneumonia after being admitted to a North London hospital last week.

pneumonia nearly killed my mother 2 weeks ago! got phone call at 3am giving her 50% chance of survival.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            the wierdo from you've been framed?
            Yep the wierdo from YBF

I never spotted that funny hand when I was younger. He hid that pretty well.

59 is a bit young to croak it though.
            Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Beadle

Editing of this article by unregistered or newly registered users is currently disabled until February 6, 2008 (UTC) due to vandalism.
              If you cannot edit this article and you wish to make a change, you can discuss changes on the talk page, request unprotection, log in, or create an account.

not seen that before...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Beadles no-longer about!!!
                Sick puppy!

Lost my Dad when he was 61 so can imagine what his poor family are going through. Reading his obituary on the BBC the last bit says he left a wife and two daughters, very sad.

As much as he annoyed the hell out of me when I was younger it sounds like he was a really nice bloke and suffered a bit in the last few years with ill health.

RIP Jeremy
                my ferret is your ferret

Comment

R.I.P Beadle
                  Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                    Sick puppy!

Lost my Dad when he was 61 so can imagine what his poor family are going through. Reading his obituary on the BBC the last bit says he left a wife and two daughters, very sad.

As much as he annoyed the hell out of me when I was younger it sounds like he was a really nice bloke and suffered a bit in the last few years with ill health.

RIP Jeremy

My dad was also 59 when he went. He also had cancer of the kidney which is very similar to jeremy...but my dad also had ALS.

I must admit, I kinda liked YBF, especially the kids clips and animals as those are difficult to stage but I thought the clips of people falling off ladders etc was just to carppy TBH.

RIP Mr Beadle...
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X