• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diving in Tenerife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diving in Tenerife

Wanted a cheeky week diving in Sharm over Easter but can't get sensible flights i.e. not Gatwick!.

Anyone been diving in Tenerife? Any good? Recommendations for dive clubs and must do dive sites? Also, decent (non chav) hotels. It's just myself and future Mrs PL so no kids to worry about.

TIA

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Wanted a cheeky week diving in Sharm over Easter but can't get sensible flights i.e. not Gatwick!.

Anyone been diving in Tenerife? Any good? Recommendations for dive clubs and must do dive sites? Also, decent (non chav) hotels. It's just myself and future Mrs PL so no kids to worry about.

TIA
    Any tips for Sharm, 2 pre school kids to consider but obviously I won't be going in the school hols. Fancy a bit of luxury but at much cheapness price if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
      Any tips for Sharm, 2 pre school kids to consider but obviously I won't be going in the school hols. Fancy a bit of luxury but at much cheapness price if possible.
      Sheraton Hotel (can be booked with 1st choice IIRC). Excellent private beach, not to far from Nama bay - about £3 in a 'taxi'. Have a pontoon that you can snorkel/dive from and the dive centre is v. professional.

Comment

bump. No one, seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          bump. No one, seriously?
          THere is a diving school I've used based out of Puerto De La Cruz.

Comment

Never done Tenerife, but did a little bimble last xmas when we were in Gran Canaria. Fair bit of fish life but not too exciting. Water was warm-ish. Vis was pretty good.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
            X