• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the weekend

Since nobody else seems to care.

Tonight: Dinner in town and meeting some friends for drinks
    Sat: Viewing possible wedding reception venue then watch the rugby in a local watering hole
    Sun: Farmers market and then potter around the house, generally relaxing followed by a nice roast dinner.

and you?

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Since nobody else seems to care.

Tonight: Dinner in town and meeting some friends for drinks
    Sat: Viewing possible wedding reception venue then watch the rugby in a local watering hole
    Sun: Farmers market and then potter around the house, generally relaxing followed by a nice roast dinner.

and you?

The only definite plans are taking fiancee to his job interview tomorrow morning and then probably renting a couple of DVD's as the TV next week looks terrible.
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      No change on TV from this week then

250 channels of complete tulipe on the TV to choose from...

I don't get that many, just council TV as it's called up here in the frozen wastes of Scotland.

Four terrestrial channels (ch 5 doesn't appear terrestrially) and the rest on freeview. They even replaced a decent channel (FilmFour) with a repeat channel (Ch 4 +1).

Comment

Starting a new 2 or 3 day week contract next week so it'll be a 3 day weekend for me, followed by 4 or 5 day weekends after that

I intend celebrating by doing as little as possible this weekend and dodging kids. Will be having a few lagers watching the rugby Saturday.

Comment

Gathering together a week's work clothes.

Packing.

Driving to a hotel.

Spending a sleepless night worrying about how to handle day one at...

My new gig!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Taking the family to my home town so they can shop and relax while I work hard on Plan B. Sunday is breakfast with a friend followed by lunch with parents and then flight home with screaming kids
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Pub tonight with some friends, gig with the band Saturday, jamming session at another pub Sunday.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Plan B
                Plan B
                Plan B

Next!
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                  The only definite plans are taking fiancee to his job interview tomorrow morning and then probably renting a couple of DVD's as the TV next week looks terrible.
                  Is that your first fiancee?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Is that your first fiancee?
                    My only fiancee

Comment

Working...
                    X