• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost AAArrrggggghhhhh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost AAArrrggggghhhhh

sod all happened but still can't wait till next week

ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Originally posted by MrsGoof View Post
    sod all happened but still can't wait till next week
    I know! How frustrating! Was that Jacob's hut? Who are the other 3 of the Oceanic 6??!
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

If you've lost your AAArrrggggghhhhh you should think about where you last saw it.

Was it in the kitchen? Did you leave it in the car?

Maybe you switched to wearing a different coat - it could be in the pocket of the other coat. I once found my girlfriend's long-lost keys in the pocket of a donkey jacket I hadn't worn in months - she'd used it when nipping to the shop during a summer shower.

If you still can't find it, go out into a dodgy part of town and wait for somebody to stab you. This will allow you to generate another AAArrrggggghhhhh.

HTH

Comment

As Ive said before, they will all die of old age before they get rescued (or the program stops making money, in which case they will just get killed off before being resurrected in a follow up series).

Anyways, they should count themselves lucky they werent on that plane with an argy rugger team!

Mailman

Comment

Is Hurley still fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
            As Ive said before, they will all die of old age before they get rescued

On a similar theme, has that Rowling bird factored in the rising age of the Potter cast when churning out all those books? Do they end up in their 20s by the end?

Not having seen or read any of them I was wondering about that the other night. If it's a genuine issue and Harry is supposed to remain a teenager, maybe they should pull their fingers out and film them quicker.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
              Is Hurley still fat?
              I think they tried to cover that by explaining how he'd stashed loads of stuff from the cargo drop. It helps when the food doesn't expire till next century. I predict it'll all turn out to be a Tescos experiment with eradiation.

Only another 3 series to go. It all ends with series 6. ZZZZzzzzzzz. Wake me up in 3 years.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                On a similar theme, has that Rowling bird factored in the rising age of the Potter cast when churning out all those books? Do they end up in their 20s by the end?
                Yeah they age 1 year every film/book, in line with a new 'school year'
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Not having seen or read any of them I was wondering about that the other night. If it's a genuine issue and Harry is supposed to remain a teenager, maybe they should pull their fingers out and film them quicker.

The last book's been written. The last chapter is him and his wife sending their own kids to Hogwarts.
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Only another 3 series to go. It all ends with series 6. ZZZZzzzzzzz. Wake me up in 3 years.
                    nice money making scheme they have got there.
                    first 3 series mixing present and past events and next 3 mixing present and future events

Comment

Working...
                    X