• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone done a gig a Zurich Insurance?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone done a gig a Zurich Insurance?

Just spoken about an interesting looking gig at Zurich in Farnborough. Wondered if anyone had any anecdotes about the work environment there? I prefer to avoid working with complete headcases if at all possible.

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
    Just spoken about an interesting looking gig at Zurich in Farnborough. Wondered if anyone had any anecdotes about the work environment there? I prefer to avoid working with complete headcases if at all possible.
    Heard good things about Zurich in Swinedon......... although a lot of hand holding will be needed to management, but in a nice way.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Heard good things about Zurich in Swinedon......... although a lot of hand holding will be needed to management, but in a nice way.
      Don't mind that, that's my speciality. Thanks, Wilmslow.

I just really wanted to know if Mailman was working there so I could pass straightaway and save everyone some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
        Well, Tony Blair works for them in an advisory capacity, that is one "complete headcase" in my book.
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
        X