• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PanCakes PanCakes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PanCakes PanCakes

Who's having them tonight then. I haven't had them since i moved out of my parents house 4 years ago but might make them tonight as a change. If you are having them what is your favourite topping. Poll to arrive soon
    Sugar
    42.11%
    Syrup
    15.79%
    Fuit
    10.53%
    Other
    10.53%
    Andy W
    21.05%
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Strawberries and cream....HMMM
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Sugar and lemon

or

Banana, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Has to be sugar and lemon!

Not getting back in time tonight to have it with the missus and kids though
        http://www.bluejumper.com

Comment

Morello cherry sauce and dark chocolate or banana and maple syrup or possibly plain and simple white-rum soaked raisins with mixed chopped nuts and a light drizzle of golden syrup.

Darn it now I’m hungry!

Comment

Ice-cream. Nothing makes my mouth water more than warm pancakes and freezing ice-cream not matter what the flavour of ice-cream.

Maple syrup is a close second though.
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Lemon and sugar.

Or a spoon of Lucifer's delicious organic seville orange and bourbon marmalade. Coming soon to a forum near you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
                Lemon and sugar.

Or a spoon of Lucifer's delicious organic seville orange and bourbon marmalade. Coming soon to a forum near you.

When?
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                  When?
                  Probably tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
                    Lemon and sugar.

Sugar and lemon too.

Marmalade, mmmm....
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X