• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch

Ok we haven't had a lunch thread for a while now ... or may be you guys did, dunno, I haven't been checking.... I just have no idea .... dunno what I should have for lunch ... there is a Sainsbury and M&S near by, also there is a starbucks, McDonalds and Pizza hut.. oh and there are several pubs, but its a bit sad for a woman to fo and order yet another T-Bone steak lol

Any ideas - remember I don't eat wheat.. so no sandwiches for me.

Well? AtW what are you having for lunch? another squirrel?

SA: where is she gone? are you having another slim fast bar?

Cailin??

Sigh we used to have canteen on this site, but because of company mergers, they decided to shut down the canteen... at least I have town.... but its a whole 2 minutes walk to get there .... why does nothing ever go right during February?

Where is Beaker? can you answer my February misery questions?

Comment

Forgot to update you, yesterday I got salmon pate and salad from M&S…. today I have the same dilemma… what should I have for lunch…. May be I should just go for a walk, have a big cup of coffee (Americano decaff with lots of cream) this should hold me till dinner? Or should I get a good veg/salad? Only this M&S is just awful, never seen a branch which has such crappy salad options!! OK will look for.

Comment

You could eat a bowl of cheerios. It'd be like cereal russian roulette.

Comment

Pastrami and salad for lunch … hmmm reminds me of New York Delies… only the pastrami and pickle there tasted so much nicer..

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            Pastrami and salad for lunch … hmmm reminds me of New York Delies… only the pastrami and pickle there tasted so much nicer..
            Are muslims permitted to shop at M & S?

Comment

I've had two sandwiches and of course a .....

Sprite

yummy

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Jeera Pork; and lovely it was too.
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Are muslims permitted to shop at M & S?
                  Yes , its under a different leadership now ..

Btw: I shopped in Sainsbury this lunch time, but I asked Allah for forgiveness for not eating Halal meat… will fast on Sat/Sun this weekend and pray for redemption, and blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                    Yes , its under a different leadership now ..

Btw: I shopped in Sainsbury this lunch time, but I asked Allah for forgiveness for not eating Halal meat… will fast on Sat/Sun this weekend and pray for redemption, and blessings.
                    What did he say?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X