• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permiedom Argahhhhhhhh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permiedom Argahhhhhhhh!

Right get your sweepstakes ready ladies and gentlemen MF is getting ready to come back to the light side.

New Boss, new direction, no longer am I the best damn technical/business resource in the business, now I'm just a BA and have to give everything to our extremly incompetent Indian developers to do!!!

Ffffffffing permie corporate rubbish.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

That's your new career path?

Comment

nice one MF,

the contracting world has taken a turn for the worse in your absence and we need you back to straighten things out and bring the ship back on track

how's the plan b's ?

keep us posted

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Right get your sweepstakes ready ladies and gentlemen MF is getting ready to come back to the light side.

New Boss, new direction, no longer am I the best damn technical/business resource in the business, now I'm just a BA and have to give everything to our extremly incompetent Indian developers to do!!!

Your career is pseudo-code:

1. Start contract.
        2. Marched off site.
        3. Start permie job,
        4. Can't hack it, leave.
        5. Start tat shop.
        6. No good at that, sell up.
        7. Goto step 1.

Comment

Go away permie boy. This is Contractor UK.

Comment

Hey - that's what I do as a contractor, write the specs, give it to developer in India or here not much different, watch them cock it up... correct them, do the cycle again and again and again.. alwasy look the hero saving the day... client extends then extends then extends... I invoice then invoice then invoice... relax....

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
              Go away permie boy. This is Contractor UK.
              Agreed.

All you permies go and join Wilmslow in http://www.permieuk.com

They've just started two new threads entitled "final salary scheme" and "saluting the flag".

PS. Don't forget its squash night tonight at the sports and social club.
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

I thought you were the leading seller of lottery tickets in the UK?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                  Agreed.

All you permies go and join Wilmslow in http://www.permieuk.com

They've just started two new threads entitled "final salary scheme" and "saluting the flag".

PS. Don't forget its squash night tonight at the sports and social club.
                  Also, don't miss the threads about setting career goals and how to impress your superiors...
                  Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Bah! Come this time next year, you guys will be begging for permie jobs ...
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X