• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Valentine's Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's Day

Just a heads up.

If you wish to avoid celibacy, you have a week to get it sorted.

oh... and do elucidate if you have 'special' plans
    Kneel before Bod

You're a girl aren't you.

Besides if you want to avoid celibacy there are always single mums. At least you know they put out.

*ouch....that is really harsh. I'm almost ashamed with myself*

Comment

Originally posted by Bod View Post
      If you wish to avoid celibacy, you have a week to get it sorted.
      I'm reading that as... "guys, you need to get something sorted".

In this world of equal oppurtunities should the woman not take the lead and sort something out at least once in a while?

I was just going to say Sockpuppet will be along in a minute to help clarify this, but he's in there already
      Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Besides if you want to avoid celibacy there are always single mums. At least you know they put out.
        Kneel before Bod

Comment

My feelings on equal oppotunities and women organising tulip for valentines day are well known.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
            In this world of equal oppurtunities should the woman not take the lead and sort something out at least once in a while?
            I definately think you should try that approach this year. Then please report back the results.
            Kneel before Bod

Comment

Originally posted by Bod View Post
              I definately think you should try that approach this year. Then please report back the results.
              I've tried it every year. So far its working well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                I've tried it every year. So far its working well.

Next thursday is a pot noodle night then?
                Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post

Next thursday is a pot noodle night then?

Comment

Right. Done some research on this.

I must apolagise for thinking that women never take the lead in organising romantic stuff and that we should be all equal about this valentines day tulip. I know now that the 14th of Feb is a mans time to shine and women celebrate us a month later. Women...unless you want to start caring for a lot of cats. You have 5 weeks to get it sorted.

Steak & Blowjob Day - 14th March (work safe)

So here is my plan. I'll still let some suitable lady make the first move on march the 14th then I'll make it upto her 11 months later. Any takers?

Comment

Working...
                    X