• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I miss the seaside

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the seaside

I really do I miss the sea soooooo much

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Comment

Just feel like driving to the nearest beach - I just need to hear/watch the waves crashing against the rocks !!

Comment

I love the sea too, and live near it for that very reason! It's about a five minute walk from my house and the beach is great to walk along in a storm

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I love the sea too, and live near it for that very reason! It's about a five minute walk from my house and the beach is great to walk along in a storm
          5 minutes??

I hate you

But can I move in with you please? I am a good house guest ... pleeeease I miss it so much - I feel so saaaaad

Comment

My spare room is now a mini gym, don't forget, so you'll have to kip on the sofa next to the cat...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
              Oh I do like to be beside the sea.....

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                Just feel like driving to the nearest beach - I just need to hear/watch the waves crashing against the rocks !!
                I like the smell of the salty sea air and the sound of the gulls more than anything else.

I'm not the hugest fan of sand sunbathing or swimming in the sea and I can't stand those corny English seaside resorts with the piers and arcades.

A tropical beach is nice though.

Comment

I went to the seaside at lunchtime today.

Being from the midlands, it's a bit of a novelty.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    I like the smell of the salty sea air and the sound of the gulls more than anything else.

I'm not the hugest fan of sand sunbathing or swimming in the sea and I can't stand those corny English seaside resorts with the piers and arcades.

A tropical beach is nice though.
                    I suppose you have to keep an eye out for men with harpoons?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X