• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesco Value Tattoos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesco Value Tattoos

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7139492.stm

When teenager Joanne Raine had her boyfriend's nickname "Roo" tattooed on her stomach it was supposed to be a sign of her undying love.
    The 19-year-old from Darlington paid £80 for the Chinese artwork in 2004 and was delighted with the results.

That was until she showed it off in a Chinese takeaway and found out it actually spelled "supermarket."

The pair have now split up, but Miss Raine said she will keep the tattoo because she cannot afford a new one.

She said: "I did it because I wanted to show him how much I loved him and he had one done as well.

"I did not think about whether it meant forever. I'm just going to have to keep it as I can't afford to get another one done."

I often wondered if the tatooists ever took the opportunity to have a laugh with all these skanks and their foreign tatts. Now we know.

Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Saw a prog about this a few years back.

Some chav wanted 'Power' and ended up with 'Fat White Boy'

Nothing wrong wth this practise whatsoever!

Comment

I remember reading about two blokes who ended up with the wrong names tattooed on them because the tattooist got confused.

It was only when one of them kept getting called "Barry" when he was in China that it twigged.

(Or was that CM's new tattoo, I forget)
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I can see a new sport emerging from this. Winner is the one who spots the highest profile 'celebrity' with a tattoo they think says "Romeo" when in fact it says "twat".

Sorry, just won, it's Beckham.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I remember reading about two blokes who ended up with the wrong names tattooed on them because the tattooist got confused.

It was only when one of them kept getting called "Barry" when he was in China that it twigged.

(Or was that CM's new tattoo, I forget)

no words on my tats - I'm not quite that daft!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Speaking of outrageous chav behaviour, I overheard a 'woman' in town calling her kids...

"Fendi !.... Kenzo !...."

I tulip you not.

Maybe I should move back to Dorset.
            Kneel before Bod

Comment

I did not think about whether it meant forever. I'm just going to have to keep it as I can't afford to get another one done.

Thats awesome.
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

I've said this before on here, but I once was in town (bench time) when 2 fat lasses waddled up towards McD's pushing a pram each. Then a group of lads came over and one of them complete with his tracksuit bottoms tucked into his socks, Nike Shocks, badly fitting cap worn at an odd angle, one hand tucked into his pants and with the other, holding a cig, he pointed into one of the prams and said to his mates

"Fookin Look at it. It's got me fookin eyes ant it. Fookin ell!"

I guess this poor little sod was called it - just like in the adams family
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  I've said this before on here, but I once was in town (bench time) when 2 fat lasses waddled up towards McD's pushing a pram each. Then a group of lads came over and one of them complete with his tracksuit bottoms tucked into his socks, Nike Shocks, badly fitting cap worn at an odd angle, one hand tucked into his pants and with the other, holding a cig, he pointed into one of the prams and said to his mates

Some people sshould just not be allowed to breed

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post

Shocking.

People like that are a total discrace and not a single one of them making any kind of contribution to society. Nothing more than oxygen thiefs.

I guess that's why IR35 was created, otherwise these chavs won't be able to afford to dine out in luxury at Maccy D's everyday. Also their kitchen cupboards will no longer be stocked up with pickled onion flavour space raiders.
                    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X