• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Performance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Performance

is it just me, or is this site dog slow this morning?

It's like wading naked through chin-deep molasses
    Kneel before Bod

Just you.

Working fine for me at the mo.

Comment

Damn BT & damn living in the sticks.

£20/month for 1 meg +/-

We should have cable in 2050 though
      Kneel before Bod

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        As long as it's not NTL cable you should be ok...

Especially since the rebranding to the bearded twat.
        I have no problems with my Virgin Media cable connection.

Or the TV.

HTH.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

nice 'bearded twat' man (not)

Despite all his PR efforts, he seems to be hated by more people than (mistakenly) like him. Anyone fooled by his nice smile, he is as ruthless as his arch-enemy Murdoch - if not worse! Also in bed with whoever he can get in, great friend of the Tories, Blair and now Brown. The cheeky b'st'rd even denied discussing Northern Rock with him when he was seen talking to him for ages during the trip to China? What was he talking about then, the weather?

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
            Despite all his PR efforts, he seems to be hated by more people than (mistakenly) like him. Anyone fooled by his nice smile, he is as ruthless as his arch-enemy Murdoch - if not worse! Also in bed with whoever he can get in, great friend of the Tories, Blair and now Brown. The cheeky b'st'rd even denied discussing Northern Rock with him when he was seen talking to him for ages during the trip to China? What was he talking about then, the weather?
            I always distrust people who smile a lot. This usually means they are hiding something and you're about to get the boot put in an awfully painful place!
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              As long as it's not NTL cable you should be ok...

Especially since the rebranding to the bearded twat.
              My NTL broadband has a couple of 10 min "outages" every month or so, but the thing that really grinds my gears is that they seem to be slowly removing the channels that I paid for (and enjoyed).
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                I always distrust people who smile a lot. This usually means they are hiding something and you're about to get the boot put in an awfully painful place!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

See?....proved right again, there's always something scary about people who smile all the time!
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                  X