• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tomtom holder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomtom holder

My push on and hope tomtom holder keeps falling off the windscreen. Got a dodgy back, so hard to angle it right into the windscreen, as well as being a rubbish holder.

Are there any good aftermarket holders for the 520? Maybe a lever type that you place on the windscreen then pull the lever with?

Tomtom itself is good, just keeps falling off.

You do like Sprite, don't you?

Comment

You do know you have to twist the bottom to get it to stick properly don't you?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        You do know you have to twist the bottom to get it to stick properly don't you?
        Did not know that!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You do like Sprite, don't you?
          Personally I am an Irn Bru guy

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Did not know that!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Every morning when I wake up and think about the day ahead, I've started to smile to myself as think how my life could be much worse.

Wilmmssslooooww!!!

Comment

F* horrible things - why do people who drive the same route to and from their permanent place of work every day (Wilmslow) need the sodding things???

Discuss.
                If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

Originally posted by 51st State View Post
                  F* horrible things - why do people who drive the same route to and from their permanent place of work every day (Wilmslow) need the sodding things???

Discuss.
                  I agree 100%. I take mine with me but only use it incase there is a problem on the motorway and I want to find an alternative route on the normal roads. Mine stays locked away otherwise.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by 51st State View Post

Discuss.
                    I have the Tomtom traffic, helps me avoid any delays so I can go the quickest way.

USe it more on my home to be honest as choice of two ways around the M60.

Comment

Working...
                    X