• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract in Belgium

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract in Belgium

Dear All,
    I took recently a contract in Belgium this for more than 6 months , Agency is mentioning about 183 days rule , i need payroll solution for Belgium, i took solution from one of the payroll agency but my agency says it is not compatible, do you know some good payroll company who can give me solution for Belgium?

Thanks
    Veer

I have just got back from Belgium and used a company called Von Essen, they were great, sorted everything out for me - Would definitely recommend! have a look at their website www.vonessengroup.com if you need their number i think its on the website! good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor28 View Post
      I have just got back from Belgium and used a company called Von Essen, they were great, sorted everything out for me - Would definitely recommend! have a look at their website www.vonessengroup.com if you need their number i think its on the website! good luck!
      What's the crack with the Belgium thing these days. There are a few (last) posts out there that I am considering applying for (> 6 months too!!) .....but am a bit worried that I will be taxed at source by them Belgiums (as Big Ron would say) and THEN have to fork out for living / travelling expenses. When working through my UK Ltd co these costs obviously are taken before working out year end profits etc.

Cheers all!

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor28 View Post
        Nice piece of SPAM!

2 users who have just joined.....

Comment

Working...
        X