• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men's moisturiser any good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men's moisturiser any good?

Seeing as we're all men on here, no really, we are, wondering which men's moisturisers are worth trying?

I assume the women's ones have extra foundation in them hence the need to have our own line.

Was using L'Oreal Wrinkle De-crease but it's run out, and it was over-greasy, so anyone use any alternatives that seem to work and are non-greasy?

After perusing a copy of Men's Health at the dentist the other day I know alcohol based ones aren't recommended as they dry the skin out.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Seeing as we're all men on here, no really, we are, wondering which men's moisturisers are worth trying?

I assume the women's ones have extra foundation in them hence the need to have our own line.

Was using L'Oreal Wrinkle De-crease but it's run out, and it was over-greasy, so anyone use any alternatives that seem to work and are non-greasy?

After perusing a copy of Men's Health at the dentist the other day I know alcohol based ones aren't recommended as they dry the skin out.
    I got some free with the evening standard - gf was delighted. But I just never used them - she binned em in the end.

I guess I am a dinosaur...

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

My wife bought me a tube of Nivea moisturiser for men. I can't say I use it much but it seems ok - its free of most things.
      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Wot are ye, some kind of ponce? Shaving with a 10 week old disposable BIC razor is the only acceptable male grooming allowed. Or if you're really 'ard, a cut throat razor and soap.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

http://www.shave.com/store/prod/kos/...sZBZnAAAB34PUM.

Err, apparently.

Comment

Whatever the missus buys you.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Wot are ye, some kind of ponce? Shaving with a 10 week old disposable BIC razor is the only acceptable male grooming allowed. .
              Handy for shaving legs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                Whatever the missus buys you.

HTH
                Don't have one, that's why I've got to make some effort.

I tried registering for the blind society's dating website. Bound to be some lovely women on there who are bad with the lamps. I asked them what the procedure was for verifying I'm blind, but so far they're keeping me in the dark.
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Handy for shaving legs too.
                  Shave too far up and you end up in hollywood. Apparently that's what Dorothy is going to do in the remake of The Wizard of Oz.
                  Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Have you got your compass pointing the wrong way? ... sure you are from up north?

Comment

Working...
                    X