• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans....

Anyone doing anything exciting?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Anyone doing anything exciting?
    Not really... going back to the homestead, missus has an exam tomorrow (on a Saturday!!!! ), going to see Cloverfield in the evening.
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Tonight: Time with the nearly-missus, meal, cinema or something.
      Tomorrow: Gym, haircut, trying on suits, badminton, possibly shopping unless I can avoid it.
      Sunday: Meeting with pastor/registrar, lunch at a mate's house.

Comment

Off to Serre Chevalier for a week's snowboarding!

Bring it on.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Taking the banana for a blast through the fens.

Comment

Repair or replace washing machine. Odd how things always break when I'm not there.

Comment

Me, the dog and the better half are off to Sussex for the weekend.

Probably a Ruby and walks in the country. Swish !!

J

Comment

This afternoon : couple of interviews
                This evening : Yoga + food + flick
                Sat : Blackpool Pleasure Beach (opening day - yay!)
                Sun : Bike maintenance & high speed thrills, weather permitting.
                Kneel before Bod

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                  .....going to see Cloverfield in the evening.
                  Don't see Cloverfield, it's the worst movie I've seen in a long time. The entire movie is filmed from the perspective of a handheld camcorder. There is no coherent storyline and no conclusion to speak of. They never explain where the beast came from, why it was there and even if they managed to get rid of it in the end... don't waste your time!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                    Don't see Cloverfield, it's the worst movie I've seen in a long time. The entire movie is filmed from the perspective of a handheld camcorder. There is no coherent storyline and no conclusion to speak of. They never explain where the beast came from, why it was there and even if they managed to get rid of it in the end... don't waste your time!
                    Gutted - I wanted to see that too.....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X