• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How Progressive...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Progressive...

At Progressive we are currently working with 93 of the top 100 FTSE companies, and place a candidate every 17.5 minutes.

We have just invested 5 million pounds in a market leading database, which allows us to mailshot your CV to over 1000 managers each day.

I head up the embedded side of the market in the SouthWest

I endeavour to tailor my service to each and every candidate. I will update you on any roles available and you can contact me any time in the day. Every day I am selling in CV's and using the mailshot system. In order to tailor my service appropriately to your needs, you need to provide me with the relevant information:

-Interviews currently being taken or in the pipeline (Allows me to remove the details from the mailshot system, therefore preventing duplicate CV's)

-Companies you want to work for

The more information you provide, and if it is updated regularly, I will be able to provide a professional, tailored service finding you the perfect role.

Thanks for your time
    Yeah right!

Wouldn't you think that they should try placing a different contractor if the one they keep placing only lasts 17.5 mins
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

5 million pounds on a database to store CV'c and managers details.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        5 million pounds on a database to store CV'c and managers details.
        We missed an opportunity there!

I'd have done it for £4.5 million for them.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          We missed an opportunity there!

I'd have done it for £4.5 million for them.
          We'd have done it for 2.25 million each.

Comment

OMG:

"We have just invested 5 million pounds in a market leading database, which allows us to mailshot your CV to over 1000 managers each day. "

I would be quite annoyed if an agency sent my CV to 1000 people every day.

Comment

This is hilarious. They should be called Degenerative rather than Progressive. Or maybe Progressive Disorder.

Comment

I have just reviewed 3 CV's sent through from Progressive.

All I can say is, words fail me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                  I have just reviewed 3 CV's sent through from Progressive.

All I can say is, words fail me.

Obviously...

Comment

£5mil they are either,

1. Telling porky pies.
                    2. Made a mistake and added an extra 0
                    3. Telling the truth but making it sound much more grand, the £5mil I suppose could include ongoing support, hardware, liciensing costs.

All 3 things agents are very good at

Comment

Working...
                    X