• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear - "Soham Murderer Ian Huntley may be freed"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear - "Soham Murderer Ian Huntley may be freed"

From the BBC

Lawyers' conversations with clients in jail are legally protected. A leading QC has warned breaches of this protection could lead to serious offenders such as Soham murderer Ian Huntley being set free.
    You gotta larf - another glorious triumph for Labour ..

It's only fair.

Comment

Sure he will be.

Comment

I hope he is freed.

He won't last long.

Comment

If it was my child, I would be praying for his release.....
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            If it was my child, I would be praying for his release.....
            I think you'd find it a lot easier to have him clobbered inside - At least you'd know where he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
              I think you'd find it a lot easier to have him clobbered inside - At least you'd know where he was.
              And how would that make me feel better? Nah, I would want him out where I could find him...
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I thought he'd topped himself.. Or is that just wishful thinking? Maybe he tried and they got there a bit too quickly...

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                  And how would that make me feel better? Nah, I would want him out where I could find him...
                  That's the problem - you wouldn't. He'd be given a new identity and be relocated to Canada or somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                    That's the problem - you wouldn't. He'd be given a new identity and be relocated to Canada or somewhere.
                    Is there much demand for child murdering school caretakers there then?

More likely he'd get kicked out of the aeroplane half-way across the atlantic.

Comment

Working...
                    X