• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B

Can't do an effective search because:
    B is too short
    Putting the phrase surrounded by quotes finds someone with that in their siggy - and every thread they have posted to.

Sooooo - what plan Bs do folk have?

I haven't (yet) but feel I need to get on with it. Don't have much in the bank as I'm currently using all my savings to fund the credit line for Mr Slow paying customer, but I'm hoping it'll start rolling in soon

I've got a great way for you to earn some extra cash for minimal effort.

If you're interested, please send a cheque for £25 to

VectraMan.
    VectraMan Enterprises
    VectraMan Towers
    Oxfordshire.

I look forward to doing business with you.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Well, my Plan B is working out very well. An anouncement will be made at Musikmesse Frankfurt in March. Can't give anything away right now but advance orders and investment have now been secured and looking at a good first year.

If you're a drummer you'll find this very interesting.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Oh well........

Comment

Peoplesoft, perhaps your plan b could be to get into Baan or Oracle Fusion

I would have thought the Peoplesoft days are numbered.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            Peoplesoft, perhaps your plan b could be to get into Baan or Oracle Fusion

I would have thought the Peoplesoft days are numbered.

Milan.
            That's just plain harsh Benesey. Anyway .net is the way forward (apparently)

Comment

My Plan B is going Well -

I have a paid trip to Denver this weekend to attend a Weather conference as well as a trip into the Rockies to film the park rangers who use grenades to set off controlled Avalanches. Apparently they drop the grenades onto danagerous snow overhangs from a helicopter door.

Sould make for some interesting film footage and it does sound like fun
              www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

I'll look forward to that!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My plan B is to hangout with the premiership footballers pretending to be a new signing. Wait for some footballer's wife to get divorced. Set myself up as her new target, these gold-diggers can't resist. Then live off her proceeds from her previous marriage.

Best bit is, it's evident that the £ signs in their eyes make them blind, so my average-at-best looks won't matter.

Only wish I'd put my plan into action sooner, could have bagged the soon to be ex-Mrs Cole. Now that is a fine spunk receptacle.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

My Plan B

Marmalade.

All made and now maturing nicely. Details available soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X