• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom

Boom

Its now official the housing crash is now over. Well it was tough but we're through it.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Boom

Its now official the housing crash is now over. Well it was tough but we're through it.
    How is this related to Princess Di?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

"property investment company Assetz"

Even that company name has been dumbed down.

Comment

It's the comments that are funniest

SO INTEREST RATES SHOULD GO BACK UP NEXT MONTH

12.02.08, 12:54am
        So this is a good enough reason to put interest rates back up next month to make saving worthwhile, we savers have suffered a loss of income when you are older a small drop in income causes more distress that paying a bit more for credit.

SO MUCH FOR THE 'EXPERTS'

12.02.08, 7:43am
        This goes to prove once again, that so called 'experts' are no better than anyone else at predicting the future of anything. Whether its the economy, poll predictions, weather or house prices - the man in the street has a better idea than 'experts' who just cant get their feet on the ground. To hear them waffling and pontificating on and on, on the TV and radio just shows how stupid they are. They must believe their own predictions - no-one else does....

FANTASTIC NEWS...

12.02.08, 9:13am
        I've been toying with the idea of taking out a couple of 125% mortgages and starting my property portfolio. This must surely be the bottom of the market...

Comment

It is good news for property investors.

Is anyone jumping into the BTL gravy train.?
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

The headlines get better and better: Global warming 'may save lives'

Boom times and long Summers for all.

Comment

Home owners faced with soaring bills were given much-needed cheer last night with the news that the average price of a house went up to £219,591, compared with £218,662 in November.
              How does a rise in your house price help your "soaring" bills?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                More paper based equity for the mugs to release some cash to pay their living expenses.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  How does reading the Express help you understand current affairs?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The market is so good allsops are having a 2 day auction this month
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X