• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommended Geeky Reading

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended Geeky Reading

If you were one of "those weirdos" during the early 80s and want to remind yourself of what it was like to play Dungeons and Dragons in the school library at lunchtime, I commend both of these books to you as an excellent trip down nostalgia lane. Both very witty.

Achtung Schweinehund!

The Elfish Gene

last night i was thinking back to when i was an avid reader of Interzone Magazine.
    Had to get it on special order at the newsagents, i never saw it in any shops ever, but they ran some of the best short science fiction stories I've ever read. Unfortunately i think the magazine has dropped into even further obscurity in the past decade.
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      last night i was thinking back to when i was an avid reader of Interzone Magazine.
      Had to get it on special order at the newsagents, i never saw it in any shops ever, but they ran some of the best short science fiction stories I've ever read. Unfortunately i think the magazine has dropped into even further obscurity in the past decade.
      Aye, very sad, but I was encouraged to find out that Commando "hande hoch, snell, snell" Magazine is still in publication.

Comment

Working...
      X