• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free mini eggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free mini eggs

http://news.woolworths.co.uk/newslet...dbury/voucher/

I only buy free range, because I'm a tight northern monkey.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

great, so what are you going to do with 15 bags of mini eggs.

Stand outside selling them.

tim

Comment

It's strictly limited to one bag per customer.

I bet the guy who originally received the email will be sick when he tries to claim his, only to be told they track the barcode and it's already been used.
        Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          It's strictly limited to one bag per customer.
          :
          No it's not, how can they possibly enforce such a rule. That's why the have a "while stock last" rule as well.

I bet the guy who originally received the email will be sick when he tries to claim his, only to be told they track the barcode and it's already been used.
          I can't believe that they are diferent. The bar codes are (usually) to make their tills work. Are they really going to re-program several thousand tills to accept 100,000 different bar codes for the same item?

BICBW

tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
            I can't believe that they are diferent. The bar codes are (usually) to make their tills work. Are they really going to re-program several thousand tills to accept 100,000 different bar codes for the same item?

BICBW

tim

Wouldn't suprise me, it is Woolies after all.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Wouldn't suprise me, it is Woolies after all.
              That much have been a juicy contract. Any of you lot get this one??
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                That much have been a juicy contract. Any of you lot get this one??
                No, probably EDS got it and charged them a billion for a one page Word document. Well, if the fools will pay for tulipe, they can't expect to not keep getting bent over.
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Working...
                X