• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

shaunbhoy poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shaunbhoy poll

On the basis of shaunbhoy (and mine) posts in this thread make up your mind about shaunbhoy. Poll coming in a second.
    lowlife piece of tulip who has not had his Nürnberg trial yet
    60.87%
    well educated person who can argue his point with great mastery
    39.13%

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Poll coming in a second.
    Make sure it's witty please.

Comment

He is an arse, but he is funny. He occasionaly makes sense too which is more than can be said for some.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

[QUOTE]He is an arse, but he is funny. He occasionaly makes sense too which is more than can be said for some.[/QUOTE]

He is an arse

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          He is an arse, but he is funny.
          I don't think you understand the situation. You can't because you do not know what Gestapo is, you don't know what is like when your neighbour writes a false anonymous report about you to them and your relative is taken to prison for 15-20 years while whole family maybe me officially called (unless you disown your relative) "relatives of the enemy of the people" - most, if not all of you, are lucky not to have lived through this as raining Faus on UK is nothing compared when your own state is exterminating you for wrong thoughts or words or just false reports.

I am not a sensitive person, but there are some serious things that people should not joke about and certainly not make it look they are half serious.

Comment

[QUOTE=tay;452546]
            He is an arse, but he is funny. He occasionaly makes sense too which is more than can be said for some.[/QUOTE]

He is an arse
            And you are a Kiwi, and we are discussing War here. If we need you we will tell you where and when to report to like we normally do. In the meantime go back to beating your wives or sticking your lolloping tongues out at tourists or whatever else it is that you do best.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

[QUOTE=shaunbhoy;452562]
              Originally posted by tay View Post

And you are a Kiwi, and we are discussing War here. If we need you we will tell you where and when to report to like we normally do. In the meantime go back to beating your wives or sticking your lolloping tongues out at tourists or whatever else it is that you do best.
              - wannabe Aussie - HTH
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I don't think you understand the situation. You can't because you do not know what Gestapo is, you don't know what is like when your neighbour writes a false anonymous report about you to them and your relative is taken to prison for 15-20 years while whole family maybe me officially called (unless you disown your relative) "relatives of the enemy of the people" - most, if not all of you, are lucky not to have lived through this as raining Faus on UK is nothing compared when your own state is exterminating you for wrong thoughts or words or just false reports.

I am not a sensitive person, but there are some serious things that people should not joke about and certainly not make it look they are half serious.
                You seem to be turning into Sergeant Spud there twatty. Some of us do understand. Maybe not from personal experience, but study.
                You are making judgements on the rest of us based on what you think and not what is true. SOmething Shaun does regularly.

If you dont like the way we paly then go away.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I don't think you understand the situation.
                  There is precious little to understand AtW, Some countries have conscription during which their citizens are called upon to act patriotically and perform their national duty. Some people carry out that duty honourably and some look to slope out of it on the flimsiest of pretexts. You just need to look at yourself in the mirror and decide where you fit in. No point in trying to drag your ancestry into it either, that cuts no mustard at all. Just makes you look even more inadequate frankly.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

EES (Eastern European Syndrom)

Or, in other words, lack of humour. Lighten up Alexei and get a (British) sense of humour - which this forum is a good example of, BTW. Stop taking everything too seriously and getting wound up.

Comment

Working...
                    X