• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Invisible Prime Minister

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invisible Prime Minister

As anyone seen GB recently, he seems to have disapeared off the face of the planet?!?!?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    As anyone seen GB recently, he seems to have disapeared off the face of the planet?!?!?
    Why complain, if this indeed was a complaint?
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

He was having a nice cosy chat about football with the guy from R5 on Sunday (or was it Saturday) morning. I heard him.

Or perhaps it was that Bremner guy? (Cynical reply, no it can't have been Bremner, it actually sounded like GB!!!!!)

tim

Comment

New PR trick

On the advice of his PR gurus, he's chosen to keep 'a low profile'. They told him the more voters saw of him, the less there were inclined to vote NL!

Comment

Maybe he heard we could see right through him!!!!!

IGMC
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Maybe he's done a Maxwell? Haven't heard of any tsunamis in the thames though...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              What a relief. Perhaps he's been abducted by alien squirrels and ATW is off to rescue him.

Comment

And atw has gone missing too - are they having an affair?

Comment

I feel like I drunk way way too much last night...oh I did didn't I.....now I wanna puke!!!!!
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I'm busy running the country and sounding out for a new chancellor.

Comment

Working...
                    X