• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Useless bloke's guide to Valentines Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useless bloke's guide to Valentines Day

Me, yes, me - I'm the useless bloke - and I'd appreciate any ideas (for someone trying to save cash frantically) as to what on earth to surprise the nearly-mrs-RH with on Thursday. I haven't got a clue (more than usual).

TIA

Charm bracelet. Or charms for bracelet already owned.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

<irish accent>lucky charms?</irish accent> Not really her style, but cheers for the suggestion...

Comment

http://www.linksoflondon.com/online-...arts-charm-red
        http://www.linksoflondon.com/online-...bracelet-small
        all the rage
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...mini-eggs.html

HTH

Comment

As a gift to her, get yourself a noddy extension.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              On the National 'elf these days too probably

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Comment

Face it, you've missed your chance to buy anything decent by now. Get down to the bargain card shop, buy her something nice for nothing more than 60p.

Get down to knickerbox and some edible boxers for you - stick 'em on and suggest "get your laughing gear round this one, love" on Thursday night.

I guarantee that you will not be worrying about Valentines for a while!
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Me, yes, me - I'm the useless bloke - and I'd appreciate any ideas (for someone trying to save cash frantically) as to what on earth to surprise the nearly-mrs-RH with on Thursday. I haven't got a clue (more than usual).

TIA

I've just bought 'er indoors a Georg Jensen Fusion ring, Yellow Gold/White Gold/Yellow Gold all with diamonds. Not cheap at £2800 though.

Comment

Working...
                    X