• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banner

Last night, at home using Safari, the "Contractor UK" banner was displaying properly however, this morning at work using Explorer, it is not.

It is now below the insurance advert which means there is even more vertical space being used.

My right hand is getting Repeatative Mouse Strain from all the down arrow clicks!

Originally posted by OrangeHopper

My right hand is getting Repeatative Mouse Strain from all the down arrow clicks!
    You should try ratemycameltoe.com ...

(very sorry OrangeHopper, in my haste should have added:-

Warning: the site is likely to be offensive - do not use at client sites)
    Last edited by hyperD; 8 July 2005, 09:41.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      You should try ratemycameltoe.com ...
      Restricted from here so I take a look this evening.

Come on, anyone else having this problem or is it old news and I'm the slow one?

Comment

The Tart's Handbag

It shows correctly in FireFox but not in IE when the width is reduced.

For your RSI problem either increase the width of your window or invest in a wheel mouse - cheapos can be yours for under a tenner.

This forum was $160 wasted imo - phpbb is free and far better.

Plus the miserable sods have blocked me posting pictures of threaded.
        Last edited by fiddle; 8 July 2005, 09:16.

Comment

Oh, so it's my fault for having the task bar on the right. How stupid of me!

Funny how it works when you are in the "reply" window.

Comment

Originally posted by fiddle
            It shows correctly in FireFox but not in IE when the width is reduced.

For your RSI problem either increase the width of your window or invest in a wheel mouse - cheapos can be yours for under a tenner.

This forum was $160 wasted imo - phpbb is free and far better.

Plus the miserable sods have blocked me posting pictures of threaded.

They paid money for this? I would have maybe thought the other way round.

Comment

Working...
            X