• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smilies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smilies

Ferret - can you upload the followin smilies as you promised?

Linky

Linky 1

Linky 2

Linky 3

Linky 4

OK if I get banned - then bye everyone
    Last edited by SandyDown; 12 February 2008, 21:35.

lol I particularly like the smilely where he is strumming a guiater and the notes come out the end of it.

Yeap my spelling is sh*t I know that no need to comment.

Comment

my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
        Ban her
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Ban her again...and give her a damn good spanking while you are there ferret!!!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Ban her
            Her?

Evidence please.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Her?

Evidence please.
              It? Evidence please. This is one of AtW's bots going mad because 'her' master is awol. I expect to see a gradual deterioration of CUK as more bots go all westworld on us.

Those 'smilies' are carp btw. Sure, some of the current smilies are obsolete through duplication (e.g. two 'mad' smilies, why?) but there must be better alternatives out there somewhere.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Yes you can. Too much madness and it becomes the norm. Then what?
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Yes you can. Too much madness and it becomes the norm. Then what?
                  Zeity isn't mad - just a misunderstood Giant Alien Lizard
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Zeity isn't mad - just a misunderstood Giant Alien Lizard
                    As reptiles go he's quite certifiable- thinks polystrene rocks are an effective weapon

Comment

Working...
                    X