• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

G'day!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day!!

ello there!!!

well I finally made the move down under and I'm now in my own place in Sydney.

It's been a busy 3 weeks, Started the permie job I had set up from months ago, started hating the job, started looking for a new job, found new job, quit first job, currently on gardening leave for a week

the best news is that I'm finally dipping my big toe into the contracting world! not only that being trained into .net is part of my job spec YAAAAAAAAY

sorry I didn't get to meet up at your xmas do, my last couple of months in the UK were a bit up in the air.

Anyway, now I'm a bit more settled I'm missing your abuse... so abuse away
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Plastic aussie. Why don't you piss off down the beach - that's why you're there isn't it?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Dumpster
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Have you caught any STDs yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Have you caught any STDs yet?
          aw churchy how I've missed you

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Plastic aussie. Why don't you piss off down the beach - that's why you're there isn't it?
            and you! who the **** are you!? piss off you ******

Comment

Can you make yourself useful and tell us what the moon's going to look like tonight?

Just want to know whether it's worth me shaving if it's going to be a full one, and I don't mean for once.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Hi Janey... glad to get out of Cardiff then...
                awww I actually quite miss cardiff!!!

nowt wrong with a bit of valleys boy!

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Can you make yourself useful and tell us what the moon's going to look like tonight?

Just want to know whether it's worth me shaving if it's going to be a full one, and I don't mean for once.
                  nah sorry can't see it from my balcony... my advice, shave anyway

Comment

Originally posted by janey View Post
                    aw churchy how I've missed you
                    And you.

Comment

Working...
                    X