• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Special Mention

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Mention

This deserves to be highlighted here, for those who might have missed it.

Today saw a very special occasion on CUK.

And most people missed it.

Today saw DS23 make his 10000th post in TPD.

A gargantuan effort worthy of all our praise.

Congratulations, sir - now onwards to 20000 TPDs!!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by The Master View Post
      Who?
      Heresy, sir!

The man is a legend in his own lunch time. Imagine the time that it takes to write 10000 posts, with at least 30 seconds delay between them. And to do it in one thread makes the achievment even more impressive.

The man who turned TPD into what it has become today. We are, indeed, not worthy.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

You know that episode of Star Trek where the bad guys move so fast you can't see them and all you can hear is the occasional irritating buzz? That's a bit like you test please delete people I think - irritating but easily ignored.

Apologies if that seems harsh but that's us evil villains all over, we're always speaking our mind.

Comment

You know that episode of Star Trek where the bad guys move so fast you can't see them and all you can hear is the occasional irritating buzz? That's a bit like you test please delete people I think - irritating but easily ignored.

Apologies if that seems harsh but that's us evil villains all over, we're always speaking our mind.
          ?
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

TPD has escaped to the General board

mods MODS MODS!!!
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

You know that episode of Star Trek where the bad guys move so fast you can't see them and all you can hear is the occasional irritating buzz?
              No. Next.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                And a very fine speaking of the mind it is too, Oh Great & Evil Leader, if I may make so bold...
                Thank you, o trusty minion. For those not familiar with the Star Trek episode in question, it is Wink of an Eye

Keep these test please delete entities where they belong. Facebook or some such other teen chat site.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  TPD has escaped to the General board

mods MODS MODS!!!
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    eurghhh
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X