• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PI insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PI insurance

Anybody got £5M worth of PI cover?

If so, where did you get it, and how much are you paying?

If you don't mind me asking that is ;-)

Ta
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    How very dare you! What a f***ing liberty!

Mine's through Caunce O'Hara. Think I paid £522 for the year but that included a few other bits as well.

Comment

Interesting - a quick quote from their website comes out at £580 for just £2M.

Was there some heavy bargaining involved?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

No bargaining at all really. Does it not depend what type of role you are in, what level of risk you represent etc etc?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          No bargaining at all really. Does it not depend what type of role you are in, what level of risk you represent etc etc?
          And turnover as well apparently, I've got three requests out for a quote - have to see what comes back.

Comment

Hanson £30/month for 5 mill

Comment

Join ContractorAlliance and you can get a nice discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                Hanson £30/month for 5 mill
                90's kiddie pop combo now doing insurance? Awesome.

MMMM bop, doooo wap mmmm bop

hansoninsurance.co.uk ???

Comment

Anybody got £5M worth of PI cover?

If so, where did you get it, and how much are you paying?

Ta
                  Hmm. I answered this a few weeks ago and said how I'm getting £10m of cover for about £350.

Shop around.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Hmm. I answered this a few weeks ago and said how I'm getting £10m of cover for about £350.

Shop around.
                    From this post - http://forums.contractoruk.com/428437-post27.html ?

I need £5M Professional Indemnity, not employers liability.

Still shopping around....

Comment

Working...
                    X