• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And now.... Speed Cabling!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now.... Speed Cabling!

got to love this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7240939.stm
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Takes me at least 10 minutes to untangle the vacuum cleaner cable. For that reason, I won't compete.

Comment

Jeez, there's geeks out there that make us lot look like amateurs.

I blame the 'female' influence. Mods can you ban all women, we're letting our fellow geeks down by being distracted from the cause by this bunch of *****-teasers, many who are probably not even real females!
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

This is a prime example of men with too much time on their hands and not enough brain in their heads
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          This is a prime example of men with too much time on their hands and not enough brain in their heads
          Are you just jealous you haven't been allowed to play with a cable?

Comment

At least it's a form of excercise. More so than XBox and Playstation that many blokes use as an excuse to spend time away from their nagging-half.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Are you just jealous you haven't been allowed to play with a cable?
              I get to play with my fiancees' cable
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I get to play with my fiancees' cable
                So he's another bloke whose missus pulls the string and tells him what to say.
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Working...
                X