• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The mother must be so proud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mother must be so proud

First Britney goes off the rails, then her 16 year old daughter gets pregnant, and now the brother

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
    First Britney goes off the rails, then her 16 year old daughter gets pregnant, and now the brother
    Paris

and wtf are you doing reading fametastic? Much like heat magazine, its made for fat northern birds
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

and wtf are you doing reading fametastic? Much like heat magazine, its made for fat northern birds
      whs

Comment

Whoops, silly me. I was getting those two disfunctional families mixed up.

Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
          Whoops, silly me. I was getting those two disfunctional families mixed up.

Apologies.
          dysfunctional

Comment

That's entertainment folks. I'm surpised SKY haven't bought the rights to Britney's imminent suicide and offered it on pay per view.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
            X