• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend....

So whats the plan for the weekend everyone?

Me, I'm gonna chill tonight - out for dinner with my best mate tomorrow and pilates on Sunday...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Try not to get Chicken Pox.....

(Slightly worried as I haven't had it yet and my eldest has just come down with it....)

Comment

poker night tonight...

friends for dinner tomorrow night...

lazy sunday...

new gig monday...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Takeaway tonight I think and some beers.

Nothing more than packing my suitcase over the weekend for my trip to NYC on Tuesday. Can't wait
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          poker night tonight...
          Thought pokeher was last night?

Seriously though where do you play or is it just mates coming round?

Comment

Tonight - Date

Tommorrow - Working for 2 clients. Finished the work for number 1 today, going to tell them I need to come in tomorrow and work on it. Do work for client 2 tommorrow using client 1's quiet office. Charge both weekend rate.

Sunday - Date (same person as Friday)

Comment

Major piss-up in Manchester tomorrow. I've been told the coast will be clear of fellow ContractorUKers (or FCUKers as you are known to me).

I promise to leave at least one bar still standing for your Northern do at the end of the month.

LLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMBLLLLLLLLLLLE! Oh sorry, that's just my stomach.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Saturday: Seeing Avenue Q with the missus
                Sunday: Lunch with the 'rents and gran since it's her birthday
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Major piss-up in Manchester tomorrow. I've been told the coast will be clear of fellow ContractorUKers (or FCUKers as you are known to me).

I promise to leave at least one bar still standing for your Northern do at the end of the month.

LLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMBLLLLLLLLLLLE! Oh sorry, that's just my stomach.
                  Crikey - I won't go out in town then, after dinner tomorrow night.....
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Thought pokeher was last night?

Seriously though where do you play or is it just mates coming round?
                    Going round a mates house. 6 blokes, 3 £10 games, beer - marvellous!!
                    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X