• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT expert pockets Euromillions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT expert pockets Euromillions

Has anyone recently just stopped posting on here?

http://www.contractoruk.com/news/003664.html
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

wendigo100 has not been on for a while but I know he isn't from where this guy is supposed to come from.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

"He’s since vowed to complement his computer screensaver of a Ferrari with the real thing – a £150,000 Ferrari Spider, which will reportedly be delivered today"

I love seeing saddos fulfill their dreams.
      I doth my Ferrari emblazoned cap to him.
      Do you think there is an element of disappointment when £96M turns out to be just £6.5M?

Comment

It was me, but f-ck me am I going to give up 600 smackers a day just cuz I won a paltry 6.5 mil.

Comment

Isn't there a law against IT experts buying lottery tickets ? He should give it all back to Hector. It's only "fair".

Comment

Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
            I doth my Ferrari emblazoned cap to him.

doff

Comment

from Derry ... buy a new home
              A new home outside NI I presume!

Comment

Ok, it was me, I was luckier with those £30 worth of tickets I bought then I said.

Im only working as I feel its my duty to pay as much tax as I can

Comment

...sorry for not contributing to the Friday Poetry Corner ... but somebody up there does like me ...

Comment

Christ, how I wish that was me.

I'd need to find a new woman to help me spend it though.
                    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X