• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Essential office equipment.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essential office equipment.

Link

Work safe!

Genius, if slightly freaky.
    Last edited by Rymez2K; 15 February 2008, 21:59. Reason: Dodgy cut and paste!

I'm not sure those stickers would stop me from slumping on the floor and snoring

Comment

People often comment that I stare a lot. My secret's out!
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

What do you use to stop the nodding, slavering and snoring?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Better Idea

A rather ingenious collegue of mine, many years ago, came up with a very good solution for all those sleepyheads with hangovers, drug habits, babies and other things that make you want to kip during the working day.

It was called the Head Hammock (tm) and comprised a length of fabric (soft toweling preferably) and a set of compact, yet strong, industrial suction cups (like those used by plate glass handlers) hooked on at either end.

This nifty device could be smuggled into the loo and the suction cups attached to the (invariably) laminated chipboard walls either side.

You could then sit on the pot, and lay your sleepy head in the comfy hammock.

Snoring was the only giveaway.

He never went into production with this idea, but I thought it was a winner.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

If you had your eyelids removed, would you ever sleep?

Comment

Working...
            X