• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peanut Butter poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peanut Butter poll

Are you a smoothy or crunchy person or do you hate PB?
    I'm a crunchy munchy
    53.13%
    I'm a groovy smoothy
    15.63%
    I hate Peanut Butter because I'm AndyW
    31.25%

The poll is expired.

Crunchy all the way

Comment

Crunchy whole earth stuff. That or Skippys if I want a sugar rush.

Real question is with Jam or Bannanas?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Crunchy, if in a desert mood I mix crunchy PB with 2 tsp cocoa powder (dark one - not the drinking cocoa) and 2 tsp of double cream ... yummie tastes better than Belgian chocolate, only will have a million calories in it

Oh and the above recipe tastes even better if you use almond butter

Comment

Just a thought to add, remember you can easily make your own organic Peanutbutter, almond butter, (any nut/seed butter) all you need to do is buy the raw nuts, add a spoon of oil and grind in an electric grinder (something like a coffee grinder) don't over do the oil, may be add a bit at the time as you feel need.... when ready put in a jar and keep in the fridge... remember when its your own home made nut butter you should use it within 2 weeks as there will be no artificial preservatives in it.

Comment

Haven't thought about this too hard, have you Sandy?
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Crunchy whole earth stuff. That or Skippys if I want a sugar rush.

Real question is with Jam or Bannanas?
              Bananas all the way...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Hmm, make your own Peanut Butter, sounds fun
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Two scoops of vanilla ice cream, two spoons of crunchy pb and a squirt of rasberry sauce, sprinkle liberally with crushed Cadbury flake.
                  eat slowly with a teaspoon.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Peanut butter with English mustard. Mmmmmmmm
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X