• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anybody want a Russian girlfriend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody want a Russian girlfriend

Received 2 emails from Olga. Plus some pics. Anyone want me to forward them? I'm sure it's genuine, she hasn't asked me for any money!

Hi! I'm a single girl and I'm 26 years old. Please take a look at my pictures and let me know if you like them! I live in Russia and I'm going to come to your country and work over there very soon! I don't know anybody over there and I thought it would be great to meet someone who is open to anything (as I am!). I would be happy to be friends, lovers or create a serious relationship! We will see what happens!
    I hope you will write me back and I will write more info about myself and send more photos!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am writing from my friend's email address, so please make sure you do not reply directly to this email. Email me at ********@yahoo.co.uk only.
    if you don't use my personal email address then I won't be able to read your reply and write you back. So it is very important that you get it right.
    Ok, I guess it is now your turn. Hope to hear from you today. Bye!!
    btw, i got your email from RSVP.com.au website
    I've no idea what that website is. Also got this:

It's me again, I don't know receive you my email or not, because I have problem with my email address, and I'll resend my email!
    Hi! Thank's a lot for your answer! I'm not sure what could I write for the first time, I'm sending my photos...
    I have many photos, sorry I don't have any professional one, just usual photos. Let me know and I can send more pics!
    I'm looking forward to visiting your beautiful country and I would like to find a man over there who will be interested in meeting me!
    I've never been to UK before and I would like to visit it so much!
    I'm looking for a friend, lover or maybe even something serious...
    I'm a free bird now, I don't have a boyfriend and I'm open to anything!!! Pls send me your photos and write me about yourself!!!!
    I would like to have a serious relationship although I don't know if that's possible in internet so I'm looking just for a good man who can show me over there and....... we will see!!!!!!!! I hope you like my pics!
    I`m 26 years old, I hope my age is ok for you?? My height is 5.6
    May I hope that you will write me back? I hope so much!
    Also I hope I'm your type of girl, I'm not sure you like Slavic appearance!!

OK, I will wait for your answer. When I hear back from you I will write more things about myself and send more pics!

Olga (this is my real name)
    PS: This is my personal e-mail address so pls answer me here ok?
    She's very pretty, blonde blue-eyed. I'm sure the photos are really her! Anyone interested?

Now you know why AtW has been so quiet recently...

Comment

Write back to her (could be him) and after a few emails he/she/they we ask for money. Most of these mails are scams run by mobsters.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Exactly how much does she need for the air fare Moose
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Write back to her (could be him) and after a few emails he/she/they we ask for money. Most of these mails are scams run by mobsters.
          I know!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            All

Comment

Pics or link to pics or you made those emails up yourself!
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

You know you owe it to yourself and the world in general to string "Olga" along for as long as is humanly possible - ideally getting "her" to comply with a string of increasingly off-the-wall demands. Claiming to have sent money via Western Union and providing fake details to take to "her" local branch is good for a laugh, especially when you act all puzzled when they don't hand over the money. When you're tired of jerking Olga's chain you send along a .pdf which you say is a scan of the receipt from Western Union but is actually a picture of a bloke's hairy arse. (This is the Internet; you can find a suitable picture in less than a minute.)

Comment

Did you see that program on this on the telly last week?

One of the 'victims' not only fell for the "air fare" scam.....

but when she didn't arrive and phoned him with an excuse, she actually manager to rope him in on a 419 scam and take him for another 5 grand!

hilarious

tim

Comment

A Russian girlfriend? I have one from North London if anyone wants her?????
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X