• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum Stalker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Stalker

Should I be creeped out or flattered that DavieJones is obsessed with me and my posts?
    Nah, he just has very little else to obsess over.
    0.00%
    Yes, he is a creepy little stalker
    18.18%
    He is AndyW
    81.82%
    Last edited by tay; 18 February 2008, 13:23.

You ought to be cracking open the bubbly that anyone bothers to respond at all. I only take the trouble because I appreciate how hard it is for you to join in at all having those cloven hooves instead of hands.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You ought to be cracking open the bubbly that anyone bothers to respond at all.
      True, but its only DavieJones... hardly the rolls royce of posters.. so I dont feel to smug.

Comment

I like to make you feel welcome...as a wannabe Aussie, I can see how hard it is for you.

HTH
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

See....I am AndyW....woohoo...or is he me? I forget!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            True, but its only DavieJones... hardly the rolls royce of posters.. so I dont feel to smug.
            too

See, we all read your posts with great interest.

(Oh, and Rolls Royce should really be capitalised)
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
              Should I be creeped out or flattered that DavieJones is obsessed with me and my posts?
              I thought I was your stalker.....

shoes...

carpet....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Why anyone would want to stalk a shoe-removing sheep-sh@gging kiwi-orchardist is beyond me.
                But then again, most things are

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I thought I was your stalker.....

shoes...

carpet....
                  I have a few. Just look at this thread

Comment

Working...