• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property website with RSS feeds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property website with RSS feeds

Anyone know a good property search website, preferably one that crawls all the major agents and portals (e.g. home.co.uk) that can convert your search into an RSS feed?
    It's about time I changed this sig...

On a similar theme, the search on most big property sites (e.g. rightmove) is crap.

I want to find houses that come with X or more acres of land (ie. a large plot). Can I do that easily? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      On a similar theme, the search on most big property sites (e.g. rightmove) is crap.

I want to find houses that come with X or more acres of land (ie. a large plot). Can I do that easily? Anyone?
      I though they were all large plots in Swindon as demand is so low

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Globrix is the best property search engine Ive come across so far, it does pick out all kinds of useful keywords that you can filter by. The search results are also also plotted on a scrolly-map, which I find useful.

Still officially in beta, but the guys have now been bankrolled by murdoch millions, so I imagine its here to stay.

http://www.globrix.com/
        The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
          Globrix is the best property search engine Ive come across so far, it does pick out all kinds of useful keywords that you can filter by. The search results are also also plotted on a scrolly-map, which I find useful.

Still officially in beta, but the guys have now been bankrolled by murdoch millions, so I imagine its here to stay.

That, is blinking lovely, that is.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Makes AtW's "SKA" look a bit lame doesn't it.

Comment

Shiny! Good find..
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
              X