• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring em down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring em down

http://the-simple-truth.dreamhosters.com/

On a side note, when registering with an agency even reputable ones they ask for you to fill in forms which include education and reference's

Which mean's i am disclosing my reference's without even getting an interview of course their forms look official and they ask for a passport photocopy and N.I number too along with the usual crap you would fill in.

So what do i do, he spent age's asking me questions on what I know and the guy didn't sound like your average cockney agent trying to fish for information.
    I said to him i dont disclose my references until i have been offered a job but he insisted, I just gave 2 names to my last to previous employers. So i did.

One thing i have noticed female agents are far more trustworthy albeit some are not very technical but they dont mess you around as much
    Last edited by trsisko; 18 February 2008, 22:46.

Comment

Just bizarre. trsisko - you been taking drugs? Or did you forget to take your drugs?
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Day release ?
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

ROTFLMFAO

ferret has a sense of humour, or was that a momentary lapse of concentration ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            ROTFLMFAO

ferret has a sense of humour, or was that a momentary lapse of concentration ?

Milan.

He's got a ghost writer in.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

A good contractor should make it his business to make friends and contacts everywhere he works. If you do this well for a number of years you will never have to use and agy again.

Comment

Working...
              X