• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW's been busy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW's been busy

nip over and have a look and try the new product, very interesting.

congratulations Alexey

Milan.

Link?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

congratulations Alexey

Milan.
      Been using it, and some clients are already paying. I think he's on a winner.

Wait, though, until his old neighbours in St Petersburg get wind of his new fortune...
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Browne issue, you may have fast tracked your 7000+ posts in test please delete however as we all know nothing beats time served experience

had you been around for the whole journey you'd know where Alexey's project is

it's not for me to publish it here, that's for Alexey

need to know basis

sorry

Milan.

Comment

The URL is blocked from here - shame.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Does that mean the impending announcement that's he's about to, in actual fact, going to pop his cherry?

Squirrels don't count.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Does that mean the impending announcement that's he's about to, in actual fact, going to pop his cherry?

Squirrels don't count.
              If you and I were squirrels I'd store my nuts in your hole.

AtW

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

congratulations Alexey

Milan.
                Perhaps he can then progress to pioneering something that can help him put all of his toys back in his cot?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X