• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where the USA Fails

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the USA Fails

Time succeeds...

Castro Retires, now what for Cuba?
    Coffee's for closers

All depends - they got any oil to speak of ... if so they'd need a good dose of democracy to sort them out, otherwise dictatorship is fine.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Chavez will shoehorn someone in (probably with Raul as figurehead) and the staus quo will be preserved.

Comment

If you want to see Cuba, go now, before the yanks get their hands on it and it's Wendys, Macdonalds and Starbucks on every street corner.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          If you want to see Cuba, go now, before the yanks get their hands on it and it's Wendys, Macdonalds and Starbucks on every street corner.
          Unfortunately they already have those scattered about. Granted not on a grand scale yet.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Unfortunately they already have those scattered about. Granted not on a grand scale yet.
            Really? That's sad!

I thought they had a couple at Gitmo to keep the squareheads happy but didn't realise they were actually in Cuba-proper

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Really? That's sad!

I thought they had a couple at Gitmo to keep the squareheads happy but didn't realise they were actually in Cuba-proper
              I never saw any when I was there but it was a few years ago... I knew they had McD's in Guantanimo but didn't realise there were any others... it is a shame.

It was the most amazing country.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Really? That's sad!

Right ignore me, talking bs for a change. Was momentarily confused....

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Can't be, it is against US American law.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                  X