• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Total blagger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total blagger

So late last year I blagged my way onto this 2 month contract, I didn't have a clue what I was doing there and one day I totally screwed up the clients network! Still invoiced every day and got my money and now I'm elsewhere, thank God!

Anyway, funny thing is, one of the mates I made whilst there recently told me that they were suing the agents for my screw ups!! HAHAHA! What a result.
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Fair play to ya.

I had you down as a developer not a networks guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
      So late last year I blagged my way onto this 2 month contract, I didn't have a clue what I was doing there and one day I totally screwed up the clients network! Still invoiced every day and got my money and now I'm elsewhere, thank God!

Anyway, funny thing is, one of the mates I made whilst there recently told me that they were suing the agents for my screw ups!! HAHAHA! What a result.

Hope you are insured properly, Mr Robin......

Comment

Sorry, couldn't resist

Hope it works out for ya, blunderer.
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by Blunderer View Post
          Hope you are insured properly, Mr Robin......
          Whilst you're here, what do you see as the best rate/salary achievable for .net in the manchester region?

Just want to get an inside track to compare to the adverts that are notoriously inaccurate.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
          X